Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rivet Nuts

I cam across a new (for me) piece of hardware called a rivet nut. We were working on a light-box and discussing ways to connect the milk white acrylic to the aluminium channel, and the rivet nut was suggested, after I brought up weld nuts.

So I looked up rivet nuts, and they are interesting little pieces of hardware, useful in a variety of situations.

Check out this sight for more information:

At the bottom of their page they have an instruction graphic to show you how they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment