Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Project Management Articles

I have thinking about estimating lately, and I came across a site regarding project management. I have mixed feelings about the site to be honest. They have some great information, but not all of it is available for free. The article that led me there for instance was only for premium subscribers, so I got a teaser about what the article contained, but needed to subscribe to get the rest of the info.

Nevertheless, they have a variety of free articles available. While I haven’t made my way through all of them yet, there are some good articles. I have particularly enjoyed reading about how parenting relates to project management, because well, do I really need to say more?

You can check the articles out here:
http://www.projectconnections.com/articles/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment